“I want to ship my bike, but how do I do it?” If you’ve been asking yourself this question, Cheap Motorcycle Shipping is here to help. We are dedicated to providing affordable shipping services for everyone, from individuals to large corporations. Contact us today to get started!
- Domestic Shipping
- Coast to Coast Shipping
- Enclosed Shipping
- Open shipping
- And much more
What to Expect From Us?
When you choose Cheap Motorcycle Shipping, you can expect:
- A quick and easy booking process
- The best rates in the industry
- Friendly customer service
Need a quote? No problem! We’re happy to provide one for you. Just fill out our quick and easy form.
..When filling out the quote form, include the following information:
- A brief description of your motorcycle (Make, model, size, and weight)
- Your contact information, including your name
- The pick-up and delivery location
- The shipping date
- A brief description of the services you need, such as door-to-door service, uncrated/open shipping services, crated shipping services, container shipping services, etc.
Prepare Your Motorcycle for Shipping
After booking your shipment with us, follow these easy steps to prepare your bike for transport! By taking the time to prepare your bike properly, you can avoid any damage or delays during transport.
- Step one: Gather your bike’s documents. Before transporting your bike, we’ll want to verify it’s yours. To prevent any delays, prepare your verification documents in advance. This includes your motorcycle registration information, your unexpired identification, etc.
- Step two: Remove all loose items from your motorcycle. Also, make sure you tighten all bolts and screws on your motorcycle. Loose items could become damaged or lost during transport if not properly secured.
- Step three: Wash your motorcycle. Sure, this may seem counterintuitive. But cleaning your bike before shipping will allow you to see existing damages and scratches, and that’ll help you catch any new damages that may occur during shipping.
- Step four: Document all pre-existing damages. This will help us process your damage claim quickly and easily if any damage does occur during transport. Take pictures or videos of the damages from all angles.
- Step five: Disable the ignition system by disconnecting the battery cables. Also, please remove the battery and store it in a safe place. Next, tape up any openings on the motorcycle to prevent dirt or water from entering.
- Step six: Sit back and relax! You’ve now completed all the necessary steps to prepare your motorcycle for transport. All you have to do now is wait for our driver to pick it up and take it safely to its destination.
Do you have any further questions or need a shipping quote? Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 888-230-9776. Thank you for choosing Cheap Motorcycle Shipping as your preferred motorcycle transporter!