Motorbike Delivery Costs
How much will it cost to ship my motorcycle? This is a question that we hear all the time here at Cheap Motorcycle Shipping.
Overall, there are many factors that go into calculating motorbike delivery costs. As such, the best way to get an accurate quote is to provide as much information as possible when filing the quote form. That way, the shipping company will be able to give you a detailed estimate based on your specific needs.
That said, here are some of the common factors that motorcycle shipping companies take into account when quoting motorbike delivery costs.
- Shipping Option: Motorcycle Shipping companies generally offer three shipping options: uncrated/open shipping, crated shipping, and container shipping. The cost of shipping a motorcycle will vary depending on the option you pick. For example, uncrated/open shipping is generally less expensive than crated or container shipping.
- Motorcycle Size and Weight: The size and weight of your motorcycle can also affect the shipping cost. For example, a 912lbs Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited will probably set you back more than a 170lbs Kawasaki KX100.
- Distance: The distance between pickup and delivery locations is another important factor. The farther the bike needs to be shipped, the higher the price tag will be.
- Number of Motorcycles: The more motorcycles you need to ship, the lower the price per bike will be. This is because the shipping company can save on fuel and labor costs when shipping multiple bikes at once.
- Route: The route your motorcycle will take may also affect the cost of shipping. Generally, the more complicated the route, the higher the price will probably be.
- Urgency: Urgency is another factor that may also come into play when calculating the cost of shipping a motorcycle. Generally, you can get the lowest prices by placing your reservation in advance because this gives the shipping company time to prepare and come up with a strategy that will cut costs as much as possible.
On the other hand, you’ll generally pay a higher price if you need to have your motorcycle shipped urgently. Similarly, companies often have different rates for weekday vs. weekend shipments.
We Offer the Lowest Prices in the Industry
Cheap Motorcycle Shipping is the industry leader in providing low-cost, high-quality shipping services for motorcycles of all sizes. We work hard to keep our costs down so that we can pass the savings onto our customers. In fact, as you’ll find out when making price comparisons, we offer the lowest prices in the industry.
Get in Touch Today!
Do you have any questions about motorbike delivery costs or need a shipping quote? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help you out!