Interstate Motorcycle Shipping in USA
Are you moving out or state or across the country and are trying to figure out how to get your two-wheeled prize possession from Point A to Point B without draining your entire bank account? Cheap Motorcycle Shipping is here to transport your bike and ensure that it arrives in the same condition as when it was being loaded on the transport carrier. Since Day 1, we’ve dedicated our business to providing clients with the highest quality motorcycle shipping services in USA at the most affordable rates in the industry today.
Why should you use our transport services to ship your bike?
As a shipping industry leader, we’ve built our reputation on efficiency, integrity, and exceeding the expectations of the customer. We can accommodate local, intrastate, and interstate motorcycle transport services. As experienced and highly knowledgeable professionals, we understand the needs of a customer when it comes to transporting their motorcycle across town, across the state, or across the US. We also understand that it takes a tremendous amount of trust to place your motorcycle in the hands of a company that you are unfamiliar with. That is why we would appreciate if you could take time and read some of the testimonials, we have received from our clients.
What motorcycle shipping options in USA do we offer?
One of the most important qualities to look for in a motorcycle shipping company is the number of transport options they provide. These options were designed and developed to accommodate a broad range of budgets and customer needs. At Cheap Motorcycle Shipping, we offer our clients 5 different options to choose from where transporting their bikes are concerned:
- Crated shipping – once it has been strapped down and secured to a pallet, your bike is loaded onto a transport truck in a crate. While this is one of the more popular options, it usually requires some additional preparation.
- Door-to-door shipping – your motorcycle is picked up a pre-specified location and delivered to its intended destination. Otherwise, it will be delivered to a location that is as close more convenient for both parties if there are legal restrictions or if the street is too narrow for the transport driver to negotiate.
- Enclosed shipping – this shipping method is ideal for those individuals who want the most protection and security possible. Your motorcycle will be protected from damage caused by road conditions and the weather. While this is the safest and most secure shipping method we offer, it is also the costliest. However, if you have an expensive motorcycle, this is the best way to ship it safely.
- Open-air shipping – if budget is an issue and you’re comfortable with your motorcycle being exposed to the elements and the hazards of the road, then this is the best option to choose.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping – although this another cost-effective transport option to consider, it can mean that you will have to retrieve your motorcycle at a depot or terminal that isn’t conveniently located near your new location.
How much do our motorcycle shipping services in USA cost?
If you do some research, you’ll find that shipping a motorcycle is very similar to shipping any other type of vehicle with one exception – the costs involved. Since they’re smaller and weigh less than other vehicles, they’re cheaper to transport. The average cost of shipping 1,000 miles is about $400 to $600 while shorter distances it can range from $175 to $300. Additionally, there are several factors that play a significant role in determining the cost to ship your bike. Cheap Motorcycle Shipping takes the following 4 factors into account when calculating the shipping costs for your bike:
- Distance is by far one of the most important factors. Therefore, it stands to reason that transporting a bike across town will be considerably cheaper than shipping it across the state or across the country.
- Location or where your motorcycle is located will influence the cost of shipping it as well. This also applies to where it is being delivered. For example, it is easier to ship it from one major city to another rather than shipping it from a remote rural location to a larger city.
- Size and weight are factors that we consider because of how these vary from one bike to the next. A smaller bike is easier to crate whereas larger models may need additional space to accommodate them.
- Time of year is another important factor. The peak motorcycle shipping season is May through September. Thus, planning well in advance is paramount to transporting your bike this time of year.
It is important to know the services you are paying for and we’d walk you through the whole process to ensure you know all about shipping. For more information on our motorcycle shipping services in USA, call Cheap Motorcycle Shipping at your earliest convenience.